You can connect with Concord at these conferences throughout the year:
Date: September 11th-13th, 2018
Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
- Catch up to Bermuda, the global force and master innovator in the captive market
- Listen to industry specialists, network with other captive owners and managers
- Join in discussions on hot topics and how they will shape the future of this industry
- The Bermuda Monetary Authority will be available throughout the conference to answer your regulatory questions.
Date: August 7th-10th, 2018
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR) is an association of the leaders of congregations of Catholic women religious in the United States. The conference has more than 1400 members, who represent more than 80 percent of the approximately 51,600 women religious in the United States. Founded in 1956, the conference assists its members to collaboratively carry out their service of leadership to further the mission of the Gospel in today’s world.
Date: August 7th-9th, 2018
Location: Burlington, VT
- 70 expert panelists, many of whom are captive owners sharing their stories and expertise
- Great opportunities to mix and mingle with key players in the industry
- 25 educational sessions focusing on the hottest topics of the industry today
Date: September 16th-19th, 2018
Location: Phoenix, AZ
As the DFMC begins its 49th year of service to the Church, the ministry continues to proactively encourage and facilitate the growth and development of “Faith Filled Professionals.” It assists diocesan accounting and finance personnel in bringing their unique financial skills and expertise to promote transparency, accountability, and best practices to the service of their local and the national Church.
Date: September 23rd-26th, 2018
Location: San Antonio, TX
2018 marks the 123rd NAMIC Convention. There will be a wide variety of educational offerings from industry leaders and business consultants. Attendees learn about the latest trends and happenings in the industry and your association
Date: October 29th-November 2nd, 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
RCRI is an organization created to serve the needs of Catholic Communities of Religious, offering advice and resources for the leadership of these communities of faith. For over 25 years, they have been a partner to help navigate the many details of Tax Structure, Internal Organizational Setup, Finance, and Administration, and work with many different Communities of Faith from all over the world.
We look forward to seeing you!